My role as the interior designer is to provide a master plan that balances an increase of enjoyment of the time spent at home—to the smart stewardship of how the priorities are budgeted.
The question is how do we best spend the money available to achieve the comfort and efficiency desired.
How do you define comfort? I believe the secret of comfort is acheived with a balanced master plan. You should not have to sacrifice function for beauty.
- assistance with material & plumbing selections
- preparation of specifications for builder
- kitchen & bath detail elevations
- supplemental electrical plans
- custom cabinet designs
- architectural review & space planning